Erin’s legal career has been largely focused on representing clients in employment discrimination and wrongful termination litigation; she also has experience representing clients in personal injury, consumer protection and real estate disputes. Erin’s practice continues to focus on employment litigation. Erin provides counseling to employers regarding day-to-day employment law issues. Erin is also available to serve as a FINRA public arbitrator.
Prior to joining Seyferth Blumenthal & Harris, Erin served as law clerk to the Honorable Michael W. Manners in the Circuit Court of Jackson County, Missouri. During law school, she interned for the Honorable Robert E. Larsen, Magistrate Judge for the United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri. Erin also interned for the Missouri State Public Defender and the Public Interest Litigation Clinic.
- Missouri Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2015-2017
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Missouri Bar
- Kansas Bar
- Financial Industry Regulatory Authority – Public Arbitrator
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Eastern Jackson County Bar Association
- Association for Women Lawyers
- Denise Henning Connections
- UMKC, J.D., 2010
- cum laude
- UMKC, B.A., 2006
- Philosophy and Psychology, Honors