Employment Litigation | Employment Counseling
Julie joined Seyferth Blumenthal & Harris in 2018 and primarily practices in the area of general employment litigation and counseling. During law school, Julie interned with the Honorable Robert E. Larsen, Magistrate Judge for the U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri.
While in law school at UMKC, Julie served in various leadership roles, including a tenure as an articles editor for The Urban Lawyer.
- Comment, In Purgatory: The Unconstitutionality of the Kansas Voting System, 49 URB. LAW. 149 (2017)
- Article, Municipal Government 101, 82 MO. MUNICIPAL R. 11 (Nov/Dec 2017)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Missouri Bar, 2018
- University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- Urban Lawyer — Articles Editor
- UMKC Law Review and Urban Lawyer — Staff Member
- Truman State University, B.A. English, summa cum laude