Employment Litigation | Employment Counseling | Insurance Coverage Consulting, Litigation, and Disputes
Linda is an innovative civil litigation attorney and concentrates her practice in general employment law litigation and counseling, as well as insurance coverage consulting, litigation, and disputes. Highly effective at developing litigation strategies tailored to a client’s specific needs, Linda prides herself on her ability to adapt and thrive in fast-paced environments and the ever-changing legal landscape.
After receiving her undergraduate degree from the University of Texas, Linda began her career as a claims professional for one of the country’s largest property-casualty insurers before attending the University of Missouri at Kansas City School of Law. Prior to joining Seyferth Blumenthal & Harris in 2019, Linda worked a local Kansas City area law firm with a practice primarily focused on handling insurance-related matters, including bad faith litigation, first- and third-party defense, and insurance coverage disputes.
Linda is very active in serving the local Kansas City community, including through her involvement with the Association for Woman Lawyers of Greater Kansas City, Central Exchange, and Jackson County Bar Association.
Publications and Presentations
- Affirmative Action and the Struggle Against Systemic Oppression, UMKC Law Review De Jure, Vol. 4 (November 2015)
- The Unrapeable Black Woman: How the Lack of Legal Protection Through the Centuries Promoted the Tradition of Unreported Sexual Assaults, Social Research Network (December 2015)
- 2019 Nominee, KCMBA Young Lawyer of the Year Award
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Association for Woman Lawyers of Greater Kansas City
- Central Exchange
- Jackson County Bar Association
- Johnson County Bar Association
- Kansas Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- The Missouri Bar
- University of Missouri-Kansas City
Managing Editor for the UMKC Law Review De Jure Publication
President of the Black Law Student Association
- University of Texas at Austin