Business Litigation | Insurance Coverage Consulting, Litigation and Disputes | Products Liability Defense
Gonzalo joined the firm in October 2020 and focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation and insurance law, representing businesses, insurers and policyholders. Specifically, he handles matters involving accounting disputes; consumer fraud; trade secret misappropriation; insurance coverage consulting, litigation, and disputes; products liability defense; and more.
In addition to traditional trial and dispute resolution work, Gonzalo has extensive experience in eDiscovery and document review processes. This includes discovery management, legal research and writing, case assessments, analysis of information for depositions and discovery, and project-level support, including redaction, privilege logging, and data editing.
Gonzalo completed his undergraduate studies at Johnson & Wales University and earned his Juris Doctor from Elon University School of Law with concentrated work in litigation. He later obtained a Master of Laws in litigation and dispute resolution from The George Washington University Law School. He is a member of the District of Columbia and Missouri bars.
A member of the Hispanic Bar Association, Gonzalo speaks Spanish in addition to his native English.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Hispanic Bar Association
- Young Attorneys Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- The George Washington University Law School (LL.M., Laws, Litigation and Dispute Resolution), 2017
- Moot Court: Manfred Lachs Space Law Competitor, 2017
- International Arbitration: Spanogle Competitor, 2016
- Elon University School of Law, J.D. (2015)
- Moot Court Board Member
- Mock Trial Advocacy Board Member
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Board Member
- Johnson & Wales University, B.S. Science, Advertising and Marketing Communications (2013)
- Concentrations: Applied Mathematics, Human Resources Management, and Political Science