Business Litigation | Employment Litigation on Behalf of Businesses and Senior Executives | Malpractice and Employment Disputes on Behalf of Law Firms
Paul has tried many different kinds of commercial and employment cases throughout the United States in his 32 years of law practice, including discrimination, fraud, breach of contract, and trade-secret cases. Paul’s focus is on high-stakes and high-profile employment and business litigation.
Paul is a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers and the College of Labor and Employment Lawyers. He is the only active trial lawyer in the states of Kansas and Missouri to be a Fellow in both Colleges.
Paul is a black-belt martial artist. He also competes on the Golf Channel Am Tour, where he has won golf tournaments in the states of Florida, Arkansas, Kansas, and Missouri.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers
- Fellow, The College of Labor and Employment Lawyers
- Master, Ross T. Roberts Inns of Court Program
- Selected to Missouri Lawyers Weekly’s inaugural Power 30 list for Commercial and Consumer Litigation in 2020
- Selected as a Legal Champion by Missouri Lawyers Weekly in January 2018.
- Selected by The Best Lawyers in America’s the 2016 and 2017 “Lawyer of the Year” in Kansas City, Missouri for Labor Law-Management.
- Repeatedly selected by his peers as a Kansas and Missouri “Super Lawyer.”
- Awarded “Best of the Bar” recognition by the Kansas City Business Journal in the separate areas of commercial litigation and employment litigation.
- Routinely included among The Best Lawyers in America in the field of labor and employment law.
- University of Michigan, J.D., 1987
- Michigan State University, B.A., 1984